Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Welcome to the #Spohntrained Personal Development Podcast!
Subscribe for weekly content on all things personal development as we bring you transformational insights and inspirational stories from the worlds leading minds!

Nov 11, 2019

Brian Bradly is the Vice President, Brand Development and Special Programs and is on a mission to help millions of people learn how to live healthier, pain-free lives and achieve complete fitness. A frequent speaker at industry events, he presents, consults, and conducts training with corporations, organizations, and nonprofits on the topics of chronic pain, healthy living, and high-level performance. His clients include the Tony Robbins Companies, Bulletproof Radio, YPO, the Seattle Study Club, and the NFL.

Brian has been studying “true” biomechanics and human anatomy using The Egoscue Method for more than 25 years. As the Posture-Pain-Performance coach and motivational speaker, he has spoken in more than 15 countries, promoting a myriad of healthy principles for achieving success in all areas of personal and professional life. Brian believes that real and lasting change can happen when we commit to health as a lifestyle. His postural training, fitness experience and engaging personality get people of all ages moving and digging deep to get their best results.

Today on Spontrained we’ll talk about the Egoscue Method and how using preventative exercises stabilize your body’s alignment and relieve many common reasons for chronic pain. Brian talks about sitting and how “sitting on purpose” with proper alignment is much more beneficial than any standing desk or posture reminder disk between your shoulder blades.  Brian goes on to tell us that three steps are fundamental - eating less, moving more, and changing you’re your mindset from hope to belief. In the YouTube video of this interview, you will find all of the exercises Brian discusses so be sure to check that out.

 

 

“There's no way I'm going to not take judgment personally if I'm personally judging all the time, right?”  ~Brian Bradly

 

 

Resources Mentioned:

  • The Egoscue Method
  • If you are ready to master your emotions and communication then it’s time for you to master hacking body language!!! Words are only 7% of our communication, if you want to REALLY learn to communicate take this course to master the other 93%!!! This body language course is vastly different from anything you have ever experienced. Learn how to use your body like an antenna to tap into different thoughts and emotions and how to read the thoughts and emotions of others as they are revealed through the language of the body. Learn how to build rapport instantly, read people, take control of your emotions, and master masculine and feminine energy. If you want to make more money, attract a partner or just be more confident click Hacking Body Language