Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Welcome to the #Spohntrained Personal Development Podcast!
Subscribe for weekly content on all things personal development as we bring you transformational insights and inspirational stories from the worlds leading minds!

Nov 22, 2019

Nicholas has devoted his life to all things personal development. Through studying health, spirituality, psychology, hypnosis, NLP, reiki and various other modalities he has created a comprehensive system to understand what drives human behavior. His mission is to share these ideas with the world.

In today's episode learn how to influence others, yourself and even God with these universal principles.


Listen and Subscribe to the show Here

Connect with Nicholas

Get the Hacking Body Language course Here:


Words are only 7% of our communication if you want to REALLY learn to communicate take this course to master the other 93%!!! This body language course is vastly different from anything you have ever experienced. Learn how to use your body as an antenna to tap into different thoughts and emotions and how to read the thoughts and emotions of others as they are revealed through the language of the body. Learn how to build rapport instantly, read people, take control of your emotions, and master masculine and feminine energy. If you want to make more money, attract a partner or just be more confident click the link HERE!